Volunteers work at some shelters for disabled/disadvantaged children/people, or schools in poor conditions, focusing on building or rebuilding the setting, painting/decoration or gardening…
MAIN ELEMENTS OF WORKCAMP/GROUP PROGRAM
- Accommodation (Food and lodging) at the project site
- Presentation of aims and structure of VPV
- Short introduction to Vietnam and local area
- Practical Information and Arrangements o 2-3 hours of basic Vietnamese
- Work introduction and guidance
- Culture exchange
- Mid-term Evaluation (after the first week)
- Final Evaluation (usually on the last day of the camp)
- On going support and supervision during the program from workcamp coordinator(s)
- Local transportation to/from the volunteer site
- Project cost (if any, such as painting or construction materials…)
- Duration: 1-4 weeks.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Mekong delta, Dalat city, Nha Trang city.