Volunteers work at some ecotourism project sites to help raising awareness among local people about sustainable living environment (collecting garbage in the community and along the tourist tracks); paving the tracking route in the forest and along the streams, working together with local people in the garden or forest…
MAIN ELEMENTS OF WORKCAMP/GROUP PROGRAM
- Accommodation (Food and lodging) at the project site
- Presentation of aims and structure of VPV
- Short introduction to Vietnam and local area
- Practical Information and Arrangements o 2-3 hours of basic Vietnamese
- Work introduction and guidance
- Culture exchange
- Mid-term Evaluation (after the first week)
- Final Evaluation (usually on the last day of the camp)
- On going support and supervision during the program from workcamp coordinator(s)
- Local transportation to/from the volunteer site
- Project cost (if any, such as painting or construction materials…)
- Duration: 1-4 weeks.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Mekong delta, Dalat city, Nha Trang city.